BirdCinema.com recognizes that its customers, visitors, users, and others who use the site value their privacy. This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected on thewebsite.
Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at the direction of Users onto the BirdCinema.com Site becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
Which informatios BirdCinema.com Collects
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to BirdCinema.com when choosing to participate in various activities on the website such as uploading videos, posting messages in our forums or in the video comments section, entering contests or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the BirdCinema.com, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. BirdCinema.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: When you use the website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
How we use uses Information
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through BirdCinema.com, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the website.
- Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through the web site and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the Website may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major website changes or for customer service purposes).
Our Commitment To Childrens' Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the BirdCinema.com Sites from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the BirdCinema.com Sites at any time or in any manner. If BirdCinema.com learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the BirdCinema.com Sites without verified parental consent, then BirdCinema.com will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.